This page covers:
Licence Application Forms & Documents
SIBL Application Form for the Granting of a Licence
The above form is applicable for persons who are seeking to make an application for the granting of a Licence under Section 5(1) of the Securities Investment Business Law (2011 Revision) (SIBL) and as per Sections 6(1), 6(4), and 6(10) of SIBL.
SIBL Application Checklist
The above checklist outlines the documentation to be submitted as part of the application.
Click the above link to download the Personal Questionnaire, which must be completed and submitted as part of the application.
SIBL Licence Fees
The completed licence application form and supporting documentation, together with the prescribed application fee(s), should be submitted to the address located at the bottom of this page. Click on the link above to access information on SIBL licence fees.
Excluded Person Registration Forms
The forms linked below are applicable for the registration of persons to be excluded from the requirements under sections 5(2), 5(4) and Schedule 4 of SIBL.
Excluded Person - Annual Declaration - Excel Version
- This declaration is to be submitted annually to the Authority by 31 January each year, together with the annual registration fee of CI$5,000. Cheques should be made payable to the Cayman Islands Government.
- This declaration must be signed by a director or partner.
- Please note that excluded persons under Schedule 4 are subject to the Money Laundering Regulations (2010 Revision) and section 17(2)(v) of SIBL.
- Electronic filing of the form will be accepted on the basis that original forms will be forwarded within one month.
- When submitting the form please advise who will be responsible for dealing with queries and the payment of annual fees.
The completed form, together with the prescribed registration fee, should be submitted to:
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
Cayman Islands Monetary Authority
PO Box 10052
80e Shedden Road
Grand Cayman KY1-1001
TELEPHONE (345) 949-7089
Securities Investment Business Financial Reporting
SIBL Annual Declaration Form for Excluded Persons